Winter Meeting 2022
Abstracts are now welcome – deadline is 30 September 2022. Click here for details.
|10.00-10.15||Inauguration of New President|
|10.15-10.45||Specialty Delivery Groups|
Dr Juliette Murray
|10.45-11.15||SERN – Results of the First Audit|
Ms Catriona Douglas, Mr Hitesh Tailor
|11.15-11.30||The University of British Columbia Head and Neck Oncology Fellowship: My Experience |
Mr Tom Milner
|12.00-13.00||The Guthrie Lecture: “Environmental sustainability in ENT”|
Professor Mahmood Bhutta, Brighton & Hove Medical School
– Nicola Philp, Tonsillectomy opt-in: evaluating patient experience
– Gary Hoey, A survey of corticosteroid use in the management of chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP) amongst ENT specialty trainees in Scotland.
– Nura Ali, Triage of primary care referrals of suspected quinsy using clinical photography: a single centre experience
– Aislinn Fitzgerald, Socioeconomic inequality in the head and neck cancer referral system: redressing the balance
– Estelle How Hong, Is drainless Parotidectomy associated with higher complication rate?
– Marta Chmielecka, The Impact of Modified 5-item frailty Index (mFI-5) on survival in oropharyngeal cancer
– Rasads Misirovs, Quality of life of CRSwNP patients is disconnected from radiological end
endoscopic nasal polyp score
– Rohan O’Hare, An Analysis of Speech Valve Failure in Laryngectomy Patients over 5 years in a `
Glasgow Head and Neck Cancer Unit
– Stefan Linton, Use of Cross Sectional Imaging then Targeted PET-CT Rather Than PET-CT For All Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients (OPSC)
|15.35-15.45||Presentation of Prizes|